January 5, 2019
Now that Christmas is over, do you find that the winter blues are settling in? This happens to me every year. The sparkle of the holiday season is gone, and now it's just dull, cold winter.
So why not put a little sparkle back into your every day with this indulgent latte that sounds pretty fancy but is quite simple to make.
Chai Maple Latte Ingredients
- 2 cups Milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Chai tea ( I used Chai Five)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Powered cinnamon & cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Pour milk and chai tea into a small sauce pan
- Slowly bring up to a simmer (do not boil)
- Let milk simmer until it's colour resembles an orangy-pink hue
- Add vanilla and maple syrup
- Stir to mix
- Pour through a mesh strainer into mug of your choice
- Dust with powdered cinnamon and add a cinnamon stick (this step is completely optional. If you're not big on cinnamon, try fresh grated nutmeg or allspice)to your own taste.
Iced Tea Latte
May 8, 2017
Hot Tea Latte
Blue Delicious Lemonade