June 9, 2017
Everyone loves a delicious smoothie in the morning, or after a workout...or anytime really! At least I do.
With the fruity and juicy flavours of Blue Delicious tea, it was the perfect base for this simple yet delicious smoothie recipe..
3 heaping tsp's of Blue Delicious tea
2 cups boiling water
1 ripe banana
1/8 cup milk of your choice
1 tsp honey
• Place your 3 heaping tsp's of Blue Delicious tea in your infuser.
• Pour 2 cups of boiling water over tea and let steep for a long time. The longer the better.
• Allow to cool while steeping.
• Pour your steeped tea into an ice cube tray and place in freezer.
• Let freeze for a few hours, or overnight.
• Place one peeled banana cut in pieces in a stand up blender.
• Add 6 large cubes of your frozen tea.
• Pour in 1/8 cup of the milk of your choice.
• Add honey (I only use a tsp, but feel free to sweeten your smoothie to your taste)
• Blend until smooth.
• Pour into a cup or jar, garnish with cut up banana or fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Iced Tea Latte
May 8, 2017
Hot Tea Latte
Blue Delicious Lemonade
April 27, 2018